Delivery and Returns Policy
Of course, we want you to love what you buy from us, so we are here to help if something isn't right.
- Cancelling an order once it has been placed with our online store can be arranged at our discretion
- Run To Paradise can authorise Store Credit or a Refund for any full priced product purchased from our online store within 14 days* of the products original delivery date. We want to welcome you to the family, so tell us what you need
- Sometimes fashion needs repair. We are happy to mend your bags or clutches to prolong the life of them. Write to email@example.com with any concerns
- Some of our clutches and bag styles have purposely hand woven finishings which will vary from item to item. This is a style that has purposely been developed and is inspired by handicrafts of an island style market
- Although you may try on an item, all returned products should be returned in new and unused condition with all swing tags attached. If you would like to return a product, email Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line, within 14 days of delivery for return delivery instructions
- After the expiry of the 14 day period, no Refund or Store Credit can be offered. The cost of sending back the product will be at the customer's expense and original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless we deem the product faulty, and will then reimburse you for the product and shipping costs upon our inspection
- Run To Paradise can not be held responsible for any lost or undelivered returns. We strongly recommend you use Australia Post's tracking service when sending the product back to ensure safe delivery back to us
- You will receive your Refund or Store Credit once we have received and approved that the product is in its original condition. A return processing time of up to 5 business days may apply
- Sale products and products purchased during a discount period are not eligible for a Refund or Store Credit, unless deemed faulty, and may only be returned for an Exchange within 14 days*
- Received something faulty/incorrect? Please email Mel directly at email@example.com so we can help to problem solve, and have you smiling again like you're poolside somewhere wonderful
Run To Paradise reserves the right to refuse a refund if these terms are not met. *14 days from the date of the products original delivery by the courier.